the apple test
Select ONE ARTICLE from the following links and summarize the reading in your own words. Your summary should be 2-3 paragraphs in length and uploaded as a TEXT DOCUMENT. Click the link above to submit your work. There is an EXAMPLE attached to show you the format requirements.
What is most important is that you use YOUR OWN WORDS to summarize the news article. It is essential that you do not copy text directly from the Internet. Plagiarism is unacceptable. You can easily avoid this by rephrasing the contents and summarizing it using your own words.
Summarize, in 3-4 pages, this assignment that provides information from Weeks 1 to 4.
In addition to the work you completed in the last four weeks, your assignment should also:
- Include an introduction and a conclusion.
- Implement the recommendations from the instructor.
- Describe the role of nursing informatics.
- Explain how nursing informatics or technology in health care will help or hinder your leadership.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Name your document
- Read the web article Reduce Stress in 100 Different Ways.
- Reflect on your own concerns about managing the additional role of “student” in your life. Post in the discussion forum your answers to these questions:
- List three of your key issues as you return to school.
- List three possible solutions to your key issues based on personal experience and the article listed in the resources section of this assignment.
- Develop and present a short plan on how you can successfully return to school and still continue to function in all your required roles in your work and your home.
Graded Assignments may be found at the end of each chapter of the required textbook under the title “Real-World Exercises”. Each assignment is due Sunday evening before 11:59 p.m. EST. of the respective week. Each student is to complete the exercise listed below. Provide documented evidence, in Moodle, of completion of the chosen exercise (i.e. provide answers to each of the stated questions). Detailed and significant answers will be allotted full point value. Incomplete, inaccurate, or inadequate answers will receive less than full credit depending on the answers provided. Plagiarism will be awarded ZERO points (no makeups, no excises). All submissions need to submitted in the appropriate area of Moodle. Late submissions, hardcopy, or email submissions will not be accepted. (50 points).
From Chapter 1, page 37, Real World Exercise 1.4
From Chapter 2, page 81, Real World Exercise 2.4