Write a complete project paper in which you provide the following:
Part I: Executive Summary
- Develop a one to two (1-2) page executive summary in which you describe the project’s key elements and findings. (Assume this will be read by one or more decision makers who have responsibility for the program. This is where you “sell” your training proposal.)
Part II: Revised Assignments
- Provide the final version of Assignment 1.
- Provide the final version of Assignment 2.
Part III: Conclusion and Lessons Learned
- Write a one to two (1-2) page conclusion that provides your observations about the project, the challenges, and lessons learned.
- Using your answers and responses from the discussion question in Week 6, propose at least one way you can use moderation to justify the need for the learning and training team that you head.
- Provide at least six (6) relevant, quality references, two of which must be published in the last two (2) years.
Your report assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine trends and issues in assessment of adult learners.
- Determine the costs and benefits of assessment programs.
- Analyze models used for assessment.
- Evaluate an assessment tool, with at least one authentic assessment technique, for adult learne