INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION
write the introduction and the conclusion of the research paper.
Is telehealthcare a good option for nursing homes?
The benefits of telehealthcare outweigh its shortcoming, and it is thus wise to adopt it in the delivery of care with advancement in technologies
Keep these tips in mind:
- Your introduction should begin with a hook that draws the reader in.
- You need to provide background information on the issue at large and explain the two major arguments you will be exploring related to your issue.
- Your thesis statement must be present in your introduction paragraph and is typically the last sentence in the paragraph.
- Your conclusion should effectively summarize your paper, reminding your audience of the two major sides of the argument that you explored (positive and negative).
- It should bring closure to the essay.
- Both paragraphs should be written in third person.
- Be careful not to overuse tactics such as rhetorical questions or anecdotes.
- Outside sources are typically reserved for body paragraphs. If used in the introduction or conclusion, they must be used sparingly and include appropriate in-text citations according to APA style: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/.