- Assess client factors and history to develop personalized plans of antipsychotic therapy for clients
- Analyze factors that influence pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic processes in clients requiring antipsychotic therapy
- Evaluate efficacy of treatment plans
- Analyze ethical and legal implications related to prescribing antipsychotic therapy to clients across the lifespan
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources. Consider how to assess and treat clients requiring anxiolytic therapy.
Examine Case Study: Pakistani Woman with Delusional Thought Processes. You will be asked to make three decisions concerning the medication to prescribe to this client. Be sure to consider factors that might impact the client’s pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic processes.
At each decision point stop to complete the following:
- Decision #1