Skip to content
- Describe an unresolved (recurring) conflict that you experienced or observed. Identify the type of conflict.
- Provide details of what happened, including who was involved, what was said, where it occurred, and what was the outcome that led you to decide the conflict was unresolved.
- Outline the four stages of conflict, as described in Finkelman, and how the stages relate to your example. Decide if delegation was an issue in the conflict. Be specific.
- Describe the strategies for conflict resolution and how you would collaborate with a nurse leader to resolve the conflict. Cites the course textbook and two scholarly sources.
- Provide a conclusion or summary about this experience and how you may deal with conflict more effectively in the future.