- ompare and contrast qualitative and quantitative methods used for designing a program. (Use a 2×2-table format to present your analysis).
- Review the decision tree for statistics. You can review the tree online at the following:
- After reviewing the information:
- Select three public health statistical methods that you would use in a public health program for your selected health issue or health disease topic.
- Provide a complete analysis for each statistical method.
- Explain why these methods are important and what data or information you could obtain for your program.
Write a 1-paragraph response. Support your methods with appropriate examples and scholarly references. Comment on the postings of at least two peers with scholarly information.