Previously, you employed academic writing to describe business decisions made related to a segment of a multi-year integrated case study, and you suggested research needs that result from your interaction with the case. In this assignment, you will use concise business writing to create a presentation of your decisions and rationale for delivery to a C-suite executive in a corporation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to “DBA-815 Integrated Case Study” located in the Course Add-Ons for this course.
- Refer to the paper you wrote in the Topic 5 assignment as well as related instructed feedback.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- APA style is not required for this assignment, but correct and appropriate business writing is expected.
Using the case study paper your wrote in Topic 5, create an executive summary presentation of the paper (5-7 slides, exclusive of the title and reference slides) with appropriate speaker notes that could be delivered to a C-suite executive in a corporation in less than 4 minutes. Consider the feedback from your instructor on the case study paper you completed in Topic 5. Include the following in your presentation:
- A summary of the business issue emphasizing the economic concerns.
- An overview of at least two viable potential resolutions and the supporting research and theory. (Reinforces C.2.3: Recommend the application of newly developed or revised theories to specific business opportunities and challenges.)
- An overview of the ethical implications of each option and the extent to which these ethical implications are influenced by the mission, vision, and core values of Purple Cloud. (Reinforces C.2.2: Recognize that values and ethics are fundamental to business success and sustainability.)
- Your recommended solution, rationale, and influence on the long-term organizational health of Purple Cloud. (Reinforces C.2.3: Recommend the application of newly developed or revised theories to specific business opportunities and challenges and C. 2.5: Validate and advance business practice through the appropriate application of business theory.)