I’m trying to learn for my English class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
I need you to write an MLA outline (1 page) , an essay (1 page) including the topic, and an MLA works cited (1 page).
I attached you a document which contains two sources (named Income Inequity and Social Justice)and the complete text for you if you want to use it. I need you to add those two sources to the Citations Page.
Here are the detailed instructions: For this essay, you are going to select an issue that you feel strongly about and explain why you feel strongly about the issue ( I selected income inequity as you can find on the sources I attached to you). This essay will, later on, be used in a larger research paper. The assignment will include an MLA outline (1 page), the essay itself (Max. 2 pages) and an MLA works cited (1 page). The assignment should not exceed four pages.
- The most important thing is that you fully use your analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
- I will be looking to see how well you appeal to your audience and how well you stress the logical and emotional aspects of your association with the person/place. Also, I will be looking for the use of opening and concluding strategies.
- The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
- I will be looking to see how well you incorporate cause and effect and comparison into your essay.
- I will focus on the quality of your introduction
Thank you! Looking forward!