I need an explanation for this Sociology question to help me study.
just need an outline for a paper that will have the following things. In this outline, you want to start choosing the components you want to address as well as the some of the steps you will use to address them. You will then want to start organizing them into a coherent plan.
- Overview of the results for the self-assessments (e.g., character strengths).
- What are your strengths in these self-assessments?
- What are your weaknesses in these assessments?
- Are there any environmental (e.g., social, and organizational) factors that will help or hinder you in taking full advantage of your strengths and overcoming your weaknesses?
- What is your action plan to develop your leadership based on the above analysis across different life stages (e.g., lifespan perspective)?
- How will you judge whether you have accomplished your objectives and are there any particular indicators you are going to use to evaluate the success?