I’m studying for my Health & Medical class and need an explanation.
Complete a SWOT Analysis of your organization. Use the SWOT Analysis Worksheet and complete the following steps:
- Complete a preliminary walk around the organization to scan the environment for strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats (e.g., workflows, products, personnel, processes).
- Follow up with additional research that may provide clarity on elements that you are hesitant or indecisive to list.
- Review your systems Thinking Diagram from Week Two and determine if there are any details you can add or adjustments you can make to enhance your understanding of the organizational system.
- Write an objective for your SWOT analysis.
- List the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats.
- Select the items that should be prioritized.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your SWOT Analysis (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
I have attached the SWAT Worksheet and the assignment from week 2, so that you will have an idea of what organization the SWAT will be pretaining to.