I’m stuck on a Health & Medical question and need an explanation.
Utilize 3 resources other than your primary text as references. Remember to format your document and all citations in APA style including a cover page.
Review chapters 3 and 4 from the Hoeger and Hoeger (2011) textbook and your previous assignment readings and compose a 4 to 5-page essay discussing the significance and the importance of initial and ongoing fitness evaluations and the selection and alignment of exercises when creating a fitness regimen.
- What methods of monitoring should occur?
- Explain the significance of a person’s weight, height, dietary habits and current
activity level when designing a fitness plan.
- Factors involved in exercise program design?
- Varying forms of activities
- Dietary suggestions.
- Should be 4 to 5 double spaced pages in length, not including the reference page andthe APAcoverpage.
- Should use 3 resources in addition to the course textbook
- Should include a Reference list that is completed according to APA style.
- Should include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Your essay’s cover page should include the following:
Module name and number Name of paper