Unit IV focuses on the development of policymaking models. Using the domestic policy examples of health care and education, examine the framework of a policy process at the local, state, or national level. Provide at least two references for your paper, ensuring that your textbook is one of the references used for this analysis.
- Select a policy initiative that references the healthcare or education field at the local, state, or national level.
- Identify, describe, and provide a rationale for the chosen policy.
- Provide relevancy and its effect on the chosen industry.
- Describe any deviation from the current policy that would improve its effectiveness.
- If your recommended changes are implemented, would there be ways to measure policy improvements?
- Examine what level of oversight national government should provide to the chosen policy.
Your assignment should be a minimum of three pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. Be sure your paper is double-spaced and uses 12-point font and one-inch margins. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.