ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, CITED, APA FORMATTED AND WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN-IT-IN. DUE DATE IS MONDAY 07/06/20 @ 5PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
1. You are the security director for IBID International, a large manufacturer. You have decided to conduct a security survey of the company’s administrative building. You have received the security survey report form (see Appendix C) and a blueprint of the building (see Figure 8-15). Your approved recommendation will be presented to senior management for final approval and funding. Fill out the survey form. As you do so, look over the blueprint and note directly on your blueprint what you would do and where you would make security improvements in the building and its interior. You should succinctly, clearly, and logically draw together your findings on the physical security survey. This narrative should briefly provide an overview of each problem and its recommended solution or correction.
2. Complete the Case Study on Pages 214-215 of the textbook.
- Bachelor Level Students: For a list of required textbooks and resources, please see your program and course list here: https://www.aspen.edu/bachelors-degrees/
3. Explain in detail how the various openings in a perimeter can be effectively protected and secured.
4. Knowing about the various security techniques that are available for the protection of assets, is it possible to develop a virtually attack-proof security system? Is this even desirable? What are the potential problems, if any?