ou are dispatched to a scene where the body of a woman has been found in a bathtub. She was last seen alive 4 weeks ago.
The odor is so strong you must wear a breathing mask.
- What are some key things to look for to determine she was likely taking a shower, bath or neither.
- Who found her and how did they enter the room?
- What items were inside the bathroom to indicate she entered intending to bathe or shower?
- What evidence are you using to make your determinations?
- What evidence are you looking for to make your determination?
- What evidence will you collect to determine when she died?